We are always on the look out to recruit seasonal and flexi-workers at La Papillon. We are based in Plymouth, but travel regionally to a variety of festivals and engagements throughout the year, especially within South West England. To find out more about our upcoming event schedule and work opportunities, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Thinking of joining us?
• Enjoy what you do, we spend so much of our lives working so we’ve got to enjoy it and have fun as much as possible.
• Be proud of what you do. Le Papillon Kebab wraps are authentic and unique, so take pride in what you create!
• Integrity, work hard, treat people right, treat our equipment and environment with respect.
• Support each other. We work as a team and we play as a team, to succeed, we have to do it together and have each other’s back.
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people to assist in cooking and serving food at our events:
• Prepping for events.
• Serving customers in a busy and exciting environment.
• Hand stretching and cooking kebabs, and wrapping them in our homemade bread.
• Cleaning down and packing away.
• Carrying out routine cleaning.
• Making sure our customers love what you do.
Qualities, skills and experience we are looking for:
• Somebody who is forward thinking, pro-active and organised, with a good eye for problem solving.
• Great customer service - we always strive to give our customers an unforgettable experience.
• Willingness to work weekends and evenings. We try to ensure a good work life balance in all we do, but as events tend to be at weekends we have to work with what we've got!
• Experience in either restaurant operations or festival catering would be fantastic, but not essential - training can be provided.
• We don't work in one place and sometimes you will need to travel to events. We can oay towards your travel (fuel/public transport), and car shares can be organised between the team.
• Enjoy camping (summer season). We do stay over at some of the festivals and events, its your choice but its all part of the fun!
• Don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy your time with us!
• Events are sociable so we need to bring energy and positivity to work to ensure our customers and our team have the best experience!
Salary: £9.50 - £12.00 per hour
We offer free meals while on shift, and discounts at other times.