KEBAB WRAPS CREW:
The KEBAB WRAPS started in 2018 We Providing Authentic Wood Kebab wraps from our Stall. We have now tripled in capacity and work with all kinds of exciting and unique events, corporate hospitality and some of the biggest and best festivals in the UK From Download , Boardmasters, Greatestate, Rock Oyster, Love summer festival ,Ballon festival calling and so many more.
We are looking for a new team members to work with us as we grow and to help us with all of the new and exciting events that are happening from 2022 onward.
Before we go into the role the most important thing is that we all share the same values. Without them the role is irrelevant!
· Enjoy what you do, We spend so much of our lives working so we’ve got to enjoy it and have fun.
· Be proud of what you do. Kebab wrap is Authentic and unique. So take pride in what you create whether that’s a relationship with a client .
· Integrity, do it right, treat people right, environment right.
· Support each other. We work as a team and we play as a team, Its so important to succeed that we all do it together and have each other’s back.
What is the role?
We are looking for someone to assist in cooking and serving food at our events.. Duties would include:
• prepping for events
• Serving customers in a busy and exciting environment.
• hand stretching and Cooking kebabs and Wrapping them in our lovely home made bread.
• cleaning down and packing away
• carrying out routine cleaning
• making sure our customers love what you do.
Qualities, skills and experience we are looking for:
• Somebody who is forward thinking, pro-active and organised with a good eye for problem solving.
• Great customer service: We always strive to give our customers an unforgettable experience.
• Willingness to work weekends and evenings. We try to ensure a good work life balance in all we do but events tend to be at weekends so we have to work with what we've got!
• Experience in either restaurant operations or festival catering. would be great but training can be provide
• . we dont work in one place and sometimes you will need to drive to events. We pay you half bus ticket and if you have car pay for your fuel also car shares can be sorted.
• Enjoy camping, We do stay over at some of the festivals and events, its your choice but its all part of the fun.
• Have fun, don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy your time with us: it’s a big part of all our lives. We’re here to be successful and earn good money but we want to have fun along the way.
Perks of the Job
• Exciting team building and research missions
• Free food while on shift and discounts at other times
• Free Apparel from our online store
• Opportunity to be a key member of a new and growing business.
We work as a team and we have a great time doing it! Events are sociable so we need to bring energy and positivity to work to ensure our customers and our team have the best experience!
Part-time hours: 20/40 per week
Expected start date: may 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.50-£12.00 per hour